The AES is a national Aboriginal recruitment company that has been changing lives for over 20 years.
Working at the AES will give you incredible opportunities to get involved in high impact work whilst being supported in your own development and career goals.
The AES empowers people through employment and training in turn supporting self-determination, self-belief and self-satisfaction. Through breaking down barriers, building relationships and breaking the mould on standard recruitment models we lead through innovation.
We don’t see a job as a job. A job is the start of a career which is the start of a life changing opportunity. This can create independence, stability and increased wealth for people and families.
We achieve great results through the following Key Business Drivers:
- Recruitment Services
- Group Training (Traineeships/Apprenticeships)
- Labour Hire
- Workforce Development
‘KNOCK OUT A NEW CAREER’ today. Visit www.aes.org.au to find your nearest AES office.
Connect with us on Facebook @ Aboriginal Employment Strategy or call us on 1300 855 347
Warruwi Gambling Help
Our Goal is to minimise harm caused by gambling to individuals, families and communities.
NSW Aboriginal Safe Gambling Service manages Warruwi Gambling Help program. The Organisation is an Aboriginal owned service which has 100% Aboriginal staff. The Warruwi Gambling Help program consists of 6 key functions, they are:
- Education – Deliver Aboriginal Gambling Information Workshops
- Awareness – Increase the awareness of gambling and harm caused to community, families and individuals.
- Community Engagement – Build relationships and work with local services plus identify Aboriginal Safe Gambling Ambassadors in each community.
- Help – To provide a free 1800 phone service for support, education, referrals and information
- Action – Facilitate the development of local Community Strategies and Community Grants program
- Cultural Awareness – To provide cultural support, training and direction for Gambling Counselling Services
- To raise community awareness about gambling, related issues and local interventions for Aboriginal people
- To provide information on local gambling related issues and how they can be addressed
- To provide information to local gambling services, including community engagement, consultation and client support
- To provide opportunities for Aboriginal Community members & service providers to talk about gambling issues and impacts on their families.
- Encourage the discussion and acknowledgement of gambling and related problems as an important issue within the Aboriginal community
- Provide information about gambling interventions and available services
- Facilitate collaboration between local stakeholders in Aboriginal and mainstream settings through cultural awareness discussions and strategies
For more information, please visit our website: www.aboriginalsafegambling.com.au
Any questions or concerns our details as follows:
Ashley Gordon: 0409 245 597
KARI is one of the largest Aboriginal community services and the largest Aboriginal foster care agency in Australia. KARI provides holistic services to the community with a large emphasis on school education, family and community support, economic empowerment and cultural services. KARI continues to grow and operate at the highest level so that it can be the best it can for the community so let KARI be your charity of Choice.
Help us make a difference – Donate Now
Phone: 02 8782 0300
Fax: 8782 0353
PO BOX 207